Employment Opportunities at Killroy Pest Control
Now Hiring Exterminators and Pest Control Professionals
Now Hiring a Pest Control Technician. – Branch 2
- Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Job type: Full-time
- Number of openings for this position: 2
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, Dental insurance, 401(k), Vision insurance, Life insurance
We are looking for a few good technicians!
Branch 2 Field Representatives
(Applicator license holders will be considered).
This is a Full-Time Career role with high potential earnings.
$65K-$110K (Based on Experience and Training)
Who we are:
Killroy Pest Control was founded 60 years ago, in1956, right here in Campbell. We are family owned and managed, we have a competitive pay structure and a good benefits package, and we are passionate about pest control done right! Integrated Pest Management is not just a buzz word at Killroy, in fact, we have a Sensitive Solutions division, created back in 1995, that is specifically designed to meet the needs of those who are looking for alternative pest control solutions. Sensitive Solution services feature services like beneficial insect, botanical and mechanical applications.
Who we need:
- Discuss pest ID, behaviors and strategies of control with customers.
- Detect and solve the pest issue.
- Trap and remove rodents and other animals as necessary.
- Set pricing for various treatments and plans with customers.
- Choose and mix materials, apply materials correctly, safely and legally.
- Create positive relationships with the customers and co-workers.
- Organize and coordinate route data every month, set daily schedule, and answer needs of office and customers.
- Complete daily paperwork required of company and regulatory agencies.
- Drive a vehicle safely and legally.
- Care for truck, equipment, tools and uniforms appropriately.
- Occasional work on ladders and roof tops.
- Field Representative License in good standing.
- Capable of completing rodent exclusion repairs.
- Experience with gopher and mole control a plus.
- Performing pest control in eight counties for over 60 years.
- A family organization, not just made of original founders’ family members, but a culture of a greater family working together.
- Staff members whose average tenure is 17 years, and feel respected and well-compensated.
- A casual, friendly work environment that celebrates the individual.
- A team approach to management and policy decisions.
- Company events that are cherished and anticipated over the year – parties, weekend trips, BBQs and more.
The Compensation and Benefits:
- $65K-$75K (Based on Experience and Training)
- Complete Medical
- Insurance for the employee, and partial for family members.
- Dental Insurance.
401K and Life Insurance.
- Cell Phone.
- Vehicle for use during the work day.